Author Topic: Is shooting only to stop aggression ever advisable?  (Read 16943 times)

MIO

• View Profile
Re: Is shooting only to stop aggression ever advisable?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 02:45:19 PM »
Quote from: "777099"
Thank you for replying to my post. You made some excellent points. I don't know what was said between them, only that they were where supporting opposing teams.  The news said they did not know each other and the attack was not provoked. The victim spent several weeks in the hospital and eventually sued the attackers. Since then,I have often wondered what I would have done to protect him.
There are clear cut cases say for instance a person is gunning down the entire school or as in Moore Oklahoma where a radical is cutting off the head of the office clerk where you could feel confident in stepping in. Unfortunately those terroristic events seem to ensure the risk to the bad guy is minimalized which is why they act it out.  
There is no clear cut definition. After the shooting You will be scrupulized by often politically, ethnically, religiously and mentally challenged driven people with agendas which is why this insurance is so important. Get trained by professionals not only in shooting but in thinking and play the "what if" game with yourself, friends who also carry and a significant other.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »

Re: Is shooting only to stop aggression ever advisable?
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 08:56:38 AM »
Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »