Author Topic: South Carolina Non-resident Lic  (Read 1154 times)


  • Guest
South Carolina Non-resident Lic
« on: September 15, 2015, 03:51:35 PM »
Talked to one of your  representatives at a gun show here in Georgia, we were talking about the gun law in S.Caorlina. He said if you own land
there you I could get a permit if I leave in Ga. My question is, I own a deeded timeshare that I pay property tax in S. Caorlina. Would I be able to take their gun course to get the permit?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »


  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 996
    • View Profile
Re: South Carolina Non-resident Lic
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 05:09:16 PM »

As far as we can tell, you could take their CWP course. If you have a deed for the timeshare with your name on it are paying property taxes for the property, you could be eligible to take the course and get a South Carolina CWP. You may wish to contact the department in South Carolina responsible for issuing CWPs to confirm your eligibility, though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest »