Author Topic: subchapter h chapter 11  (Read 13563 times)

blusdefx16

subchapter h chapter 11
« on: January 03, 2016, 01:27:06 PM »
I'm guessing the rules / regulations posted on businesses are basically self explanatory, and even though some might not know "subchapter h chapter 11" a store has this sign that states " it is unlawful for a person to carry a weapon on these premises unless it is a handgun and the person is licensed...so basically ( am I over thinking this) you are allowed to open carry in the store aslong as you are permitted (licensed to carry). Correct..

Neighbor

• View Profile
Re: subchapter h chapter 11
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 09:16:20 PM »
Unless they post a 30.07 sign or are otherwise a place that you can not carry (like a store that is 51% alcohol sales).

Doc B

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 06:52:42 AM »
Neighbor..........51% signs refer to Bar's and Restaurants that have 51% of their sales of alcohol  for on premises consumption and I believe specific to Texas. The sign in question is a Texas TABC sign and is required at locations that sell alcohol and does allow licensed carry but prohibits Long gun carry.

switch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 09:14:17 AM »
That is the wording on a TABC 'blue' notice.  Where alcohol is sold BUT not of on premises consumption OR is under 51% of revenue when consumed on premises. :)

Had a Walmart employee tried to tell me that it ONLY applied to LEO. :(