Author Topic: Orlando shootins  (Read 10049 times)

yabu

• View Profile
Orlando shootins
« on: June 12, 2016, 10:37:16 AM »
Horrible news this morning.  50 dead, 53 wounded.  Sounds like a hate crime to me.  What law could be passed?  What legislation could be proposed that would eliminate hatred?  I don't blame the existence of guns in our society for this horrific crime.  Guns are simply the means people use to carry out their hatred toward people that don't like or understand.  How do we eliminate the hatred people feel toward others?  I wish someone could tell me that.  The teaching of love and tolerance has been a dismal failure in our society.  I don't know how to fix that.  I just feel horrible. 

Neighbor

• View Profile
Re: Orlando shootins
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 09:32:25 PM »
Yabu, I agree this is a bad deal and I'm afraid I have no answer for "how we eliminate hatred for others." I do know it has been going on since Cain and Able - although they didn't have guns. Looking back through history, mankind has consistantly had violent tendancies - with whatever weapon of the time. I'm guessing we'll be dealing with hatred and violence until the Lord calls this world to an end. After all, Jesus came preaching peace and look what they did to him.

Katfish

• View Profile
Re: Orlando shootins
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 11:40:05 PM »

"hate crime" <<<< perhaps the biggest MISNOMER / absolute CACA de TORO term in my lifetime

Yabu please RESIST the leftards indoctrination techniques!

example:
Gloria Bunker whining to Archie:
"Dad do you realize 20,000 people were killed last year with handguns????!!!"

Archie replies:
"Leetle Goil wouldja feel any better if they was all pushed out of windows?"

DEAD is DEAD...................and supposed hatred don't make it any more dead